FFP2 Disposable Respirator Fask Maks
Introducing the FFP2 EN 149:2001 Disposable Particulate Respirator. This cup-shaped disposable respirator has been designed with multi-layered filtration and a staple-free construction that offers superior respiratory protection against fine, toxic dust, fumes and water-based mist. It features a contoured nose seal and adjustable nose clip for greater comfort, making it easier to wear and use for longer periods of time and ideal for everyday use. Respiratory masks are a key piece of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when working in environments with fine dust particles and toxic mists that could cause respiratory damage.
Features and Benefits:
- This respiratory mask has been designed with multi-layered filtration material and a staple-free construction to ensure optimum performance and comfort.
- The disposable face mask has a contoured nose seal join made from polyurethane foam that allows for better sealing for improved respiratory protection and a more comfortable fit
- The adjustable nose clip and ultrasound welded elasticated headbands allow greater flexibility and extended comfort for the wearer
- One size fits all, snug fit for superior comfort and lightweight, even when being worn for extended periods of time.
- It offers an assigned protection factor (APF) of 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL) for fine nontoxic dusts, fibres and mists.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.